Student BodyEnrollment400 students310 students% Students of Color15%25%% International Students33 %% Students Boarding50%70%Average SAT Score1207
- Wilbraham Wilbraham, Massachusetts, is a suburban neighborhood in south-central Massachusetts. By providing a curriculum that combines the mastery of traditional core subjects like English, Math, Science, Foreign Language, and the Arts with courses specifically designed for economics, entrepreneurship, and global studies, our academic program aims to develop students who are global thinkers. Additionally, we integrate the cutting-edge curriculum of our Center for Entrepreneurship, Economics, and Finance with a potent college-preparatory curriculum that includes 23 AP courses and several honors tracks. Our CEEF program is created to give students a thorough introduction to their position as leaders and global citizens in an increasingly interconnected global economy. Students are taught to analyze current and historical issues, think like entrepreneurs, and research economic and social issues. Additionally, students have access to our Trading Center in their quest to comprehend the global financial environment and to actively engage in research and trading.
- Students have access to more than 30 competitive, leisure, or civic activities outside of the classroom, including varsity sports, community service, outdoor adventure, dance, and theater. Our mission is to develop morally upright young people. Future leaders who look for intellectual growth opportunities, integrate by establishing cross-cultural relationships, communicate effectively with others, and innovate through the use of critical thinking and entrepreneurial thinking
- Wilbraham & Monson Academy accreditations: NEASC, TABS, AISNE
- Some notable graduates/alumnae of the school include: Mark Shenkman, director of Shenkman Capital Management; Nitya Pibulsonggram, former Thai ambassador to the UN; Bill James, of Rockport Capital Partners; Bill Guerin, an NHL hockey player; Bob Lappin, conductor of the Palm Beach Orchestra; Olaf Halvorrsen, recipient of the Royal Norwegian Order of Merit; and Galway Kinnel, author and poet.
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow much does Wilbraham & Monson Academy cost?
Wilbraham What is the acceptance rate of Wilbraham & Monson Academy?.
Wilbraham’s acceptance rate Who are famous alumni from Wilbraham & Monson Academy?.
Wilbraham What sports does Wilbraham & Monson Academy offer?.
Wilbraham Wilbraham Does Wilbraham & Monson Academy offer a summer program?.
Yes, Wilbraham & Monson Academy offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information. What is Wilbraham & Monson Academys ranking?
Wilbraham When is the application deadline for Wilbraham & Monson Academy?.
The application deadline for Wilbraham & Monson Academy is Feb. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Feb. 1 but additional applications are considered as space permits throughout the year.)
Alumni ReviewsReview SchoolReviewDescription
Add to Compare (17)
Add to Compare (14)
Add to Compare (15)
Add to Compare (17)
- Grades: (Boarding) 8-12, PG
- Enrollment: 400 students
- Yearly Tuition (Boarding Students): $69,500
- Yearly Tuition (Day Students): $38,500
- Acceptance rate: 40%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Request InformationI am a:ParentStudent Email: Name of parent: Student first name: Student last name: Student date of birth: Student is:MaleFemale Currently in grade: Seeking entry for grade: Target start date: Please briefly describe academic, athletic, and extracurricular interests of the student: Home address: City: Country: State: Zip: (enter “N/A” if not applicable)Phone:
Wilbraham & Monson Academy, Campus Improvements for 2022-23
How much does Wilbraham Monson Academy cost?
The excitement and learning on our 400 WMA students’ faces Various cool images taken around campus by 2022 staff members Dave Roback and Copper Hound Pictures
How many students attend Wilbraham and Monson Academy?
A Global Education Pioneer Since the 1800s, Wilbraham and Monson have drawn students from all over the world who want to benefit from the high quality of instruction offered there.
How old is Wilbraham and Monson Academy?
What is the acceptance rate of Suffield Academy? The acceptance rate of Suffield Academy is 29%, which is lower than the national average of 68% The acceptance rate at Suffield Academy is among the lowest of all private schools in Connecticut.