Applications are now being accepted for the MSITM Class of 2024, with Round 1 being October 17, 2022, Round 2 being January 9, 2023, Round 3 being March 27, 2023, and Round 4 being May 15, 2023, with an international final deadline.
Attend an MS IT & Management Event
- Info Sessions for MSITM Discover more about the MS IT Register .
- MSITM Coffee Chats Attend this informal meeting with Caryn Conley, the MSITM Program Director, and the admissions staff to get all your questions about the MSITM program answered. Register .
- General Info Sessions Learn more about Texas McCombs’ Master of Science programs by attending an info session! Register
McCOMBS AT A GLANCE
- #6 Information Systems Best Information Systems Program U. S. News & World Report .
- #1 Campus Environment Best Business School Campus Environment Princeton Review
- #6 Classroom Experience Best Business School Classroom Experience Princeton Review
- Invest in Your Future with Financial Aid We recognize that graduate school is an investment in your future professional life, and there are numerous ways to pay for it. Our devoted financial aid staff will assist you in considering your options. Go to Tuition and Financial Aid .
- All MSITM students receive individualized career coaching, which includes advice on job searches, practice interviews, and industry visits. After graduation, our career management team has a proven track record of assisting students in preparing for IT careers at some of the most coveted companies in the world, including Amazon, Google, H-E-B, and more. Discover MSITM Careers View the MSITM Employment Report .
- Connect with industry leaders and alumni through our MS programs’ fantastic networking opportunities. We offer regular events, guest lectures, and student leadership opportunities. We also welcome recruiters from top companies in the industry, including Walmart, Dell, and Deloitte Consulting. See the Student Experience .
Amanda Jackson, a recent MSITM graduate, discusses her experience, future plans, and motivations for earning the degree in information technology.
Become part of the Longhorn family. Attend an informational session to learn how to join MSITM.
SIGN UP FOR MORE INFORMATION
Get updates about the program and upcoming events from the Master of Science in IT.
MSITM Video Essay | University of Texas at Austin
How hard is it to get into UT business school?
Admissions to BHP is extraordinarily competitive. At minimum you should rank in the top 5% scoring at least a 32/1450 on the ACT/SAT The average student accepted into BHP earns a 34/1484 on the ACT/SAT and places in the top 1. 7% of their class. There will be many valedictorians and students who don’t pass their exams.
What is the acceptance rate for UT business school?
408 part-time MBA students were enrolled at the school for the 2021–2022 academic year, and there were 59 57% acceptance rate in 2021.
How good is ut Business School?
University of Texas–Austin (McCombs) is ranked No. 18 in Best Business Schools and No. 8 in Part-time MBA. Schools are ranked based on how well they perform against a number of generally recognized indicators of excellence.
How much does an MBA from ut cost?
|Semester||Semester Credit Hours||Resident Cost|