* The University of St. One of the institutions that withholds information on acceptance rates is Gallen. This might occur because a university offers courses in which enrollment is contingent only upon meeting admissions requirements and not necessarily on competition with other students.
Based on admission data from closely ranked nearby universities with comparable research profiles that do publish such data, we estimate the aforementioned acceptance rate.
Top Reasons to Study in the University of St. Gallen
- The University consistently ranks among Europe’s top 1-7 business schools and is the best business school in the German-speaking world, according to popular rankings. To connect local staff, students, alumni, and businesses with its academic operations, the institution also runs international hubs in Singapore and Sao Paulo.
- St. Gallen is a historical old town with about 80,000 residents. The baroque church and Abbey Library are part of the Abbey District, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, making it of global significance. Performances at the Concert Hall, the City Theatre, the St. Gallen Festivals, and exhibitions in several museums are cultural highlights. The St. Students particularly enjoy the three-day music festival Gallen Open Air, which features bands and artists from around the world.
- Students must enroll in courses in relevant social science and humanities disciplines to realize that economic decisions are always a part of a social, cultural, and historical framework and must therefore be understood in an integrated manner. Contextual studies is a distinctive feature of HSG studies.
- Students who require financial aid to study abroad can apply for Adalbert Stifter Scholarships, Swiss Study Foundation Scholarships, Anna Caroline Foundation Scholarships, and many more.
Cost of Studying at University of St. Gallen
CHF 100 – CHF 250
How to Apply at University of St. Gallen
- Register online with SWITCH edu-ID on the college website.
- Ensure that all the essential details are included
- Add a brief history of your education
- Fill in your employment history
- Select your courses
- Prepare a personal statement
- Submit your application
- Pay your application fee
Note: The University of St Gallen application fee is 186. 96 CHF (15,072 INR).
Documents Required to Apply to University of St. Gallen
- Financial documents demonstrating sufficient funds for the fees.
- Statement of Purpose
- Passport Copy ID pages
- A personal statement detailing your academic history and experience.
- If you already have them, a copy of your degree certificates, as well as transcripts attesting to your final grades
- a letter of recommendation, if one is required by your program of choice.
- If English is not your first language, you should demonstrate your proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- If the original documents are not in English, certified translations must be provided.
- When requesting a PhD, send a research proposal.
Exams Accepted By the University
The University of St. Gallens requirements vary significantly. Therefore, before starting their application, applicants are advised to carefully review the requirements of the course they intend to enroll in.
English Proficiency Requirements
For The University of St. applicants must obtain the following results on their English proficiency exams in order to be admitted to Gallen:
Tests Minimum Score Requirement IELTS 6. 0 PTE 58 TOEFL iBT 86 .
Know universities that fit you best!
Give us a look at your profile, preferred courses, strengths, and weaknesses, and we’ll immediately find universities that are a perfect fit for you!
Courses Find the updated list of courses available in this university
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!
What is the typical GMAT score for St. Louis? 10 months ago Gallen MiM program?.
3 years ago, did anyone know about the master’s management programs offered by the University of St. Gallen in Switzerland?
Number of campuses the university has 1
Campus locations Sankt Gallen
- The University of St. St. Gallen and the Alpstein mountain range are visible from Gallen’s perch atop Rosenberg hill.
- The University of St. SBB trains and Zurich Airport and St. Gallen Airport provide access to Gallen. Gallen Altenrhein Airport), and the A1 highway.
- The city center or train station can be reached on foot in about 15 minutes using public transportation.
- The St. The airport at Gallen-Altenrhein is just ten minutes from Rorschach and thirty minutes from St. Gallen.
- Zurich airport is about one hour from St. Gallen by vehicle or train. Every hour, a direct train runs from Zurich airport to St. Gallen.
Services offered by the university
- The campus is well-known for integrating art and architecture.
- 54 business rooms and several plenary halls are located at the convention center.
- Work by notable architects including Penalba, Valentin, Tables, Mastroianni, Gehr, Bodmer, Gubler, Fabro, and Stahly is housed in the university library.
- A variety of settings are available from the Student Union (SHSG), including coworking spaces, campus bars, and relaxation areas.
- On your smartphone, the SHSG has also created a campus app that gives you quick access to all crucial campus information.
- The University of St. Gallen offers a variety of support and counseling services, including psychiatric counseling, student financing, and computer tutoring.
Five academic institutions make up the organization: the School of Law, the School of Management, the School of Finance, and the School of Economics and Political Science.
At the university, student life is very important, and many students participate in different organizations or conferences.
- At its own facilities and those of third parties, Unisport offers a wide variety of sports. On our campus, there is a sports facility available to you that includes sports halls, exercise rooms, a field of artificial grass, a beach volleyball court, and other amenities.
- The University of St. Gallen has over 80 clubs. The International Students Committee plans and oversees the yearly St. Gallen Symposium, is particularly well-known.
- The surrounding landscape, including the town of St. There are opportunities for outdoor sports like skiing, hiking, climbing, and sailing in Gallen, which is located near Lake Constance and the Alps.
- Lunch options at the Sapelli café range in price. Mensa A in Buildings 07, 01, and 09 serves baked goods, cakes, sandwiches, other snacks, and a variety of hot and cold beverages throughout the day.
- The college does not provide on-campus accommodation. To counter this, the Housing Office provides exchange students in St. Gallen.
- A single bed with a mattress, a closet, a desk with a chair and a table lamp, a pillow, a duvet, and bed linens are all interiors found in modern bedrooms.
- WLAN/WiFi is accessible in every room, and there is a communal laundry room with a washing machine and a dryer that is largely free.
The University of St. Thomas has over 3204 academic and professional staff members. Gallen. Numerous academic employees have received recognition on a global scale for their theory-based practical research and their instruction of undergraduate and graduate students. The student-faculty ratio is 32:1. There are 22% female teaching staff and 78% male teaching staff
Research opportunities at university
The University of St. The majority of Gallen institutes function independently, are managed like businesses, and have a lot of real-world application. The institutes have expertise in a variety of fields, including economics, law, humanities, and social sciences. As a result, the research is exceedingly broad. External parties privately support numerous scientific programmes. Over 40 institutes and research centers, along with about 80 chairs, conduct the majority of our research.
Internship opportunities (Part time job opportunities)
The university has 200 partnerships, including those with North-Western University, the University of Sydney, Manchester Business School, New York University, and the University of Michigan. Students now have a variety of opportunities to take part in student exchange programs.
AIESEC is an international, youth-led, non-profit organization that offers young people opportunities for international volunteer exchange, cross-cultural internships, and leadership development. AIESEC St. A club called Gallen, founded in 1951, provides students with opportunities for international internships.
Placement – Companies and average salaries offered
By means of career counseling, career events, and recruiting occasions (such as the HSG TALENTS Conference, HSG Banking Days, HSG Industrial Career Day, HSG Legal Day, etc.), the Career Gallen views itself as the go-to resource for all inquiries regarding career planning and entering the workforce. Some of the top employers at the university are PwC, Kessler, Merantix, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, UBS, ABB, Accenture, Allianz, Deloitte, Generis, Nevo Engineers, Cavalry Ventures Management, and Miele. The college has a 76% employment rate. The average salary package for St. Gallen graduates is 147,999 CHF (11,898,843 INR).
1. How many letters of reference does The University of St. Gallen need?In most cases, two letters of reference are sufficient.
2. Ques. At The University of St. Thomas, is it possible for me to declare a minor or a second major? Yes, students may pursue a second major or minor in some of The University of St. Gallen.
3. Does The University of St. Gallen require a certain GPA?Yes, The University of St. Gallen GPA requirement is a minimum of 3. 15.
4. What is the acceptance rate at The University of St. Gallen?The University of St. Gallen acceptance rate is 26%.
5. Is The University of St. Gallen accredited?The University of St. Gallen has earned full accreditation from EQUIS, AACSB, and AMBA.
Need Help! Get a FREE Profile
Consultation by our experts Email Phone No.
Want to discuss your goals?
Our experts are here to make it happen.
YOCKET TOOLS & SERVICES
Want to discuss your goals?
Our experts are here to make it happen.
7 Things You Must Know About St Gallen! | MIM-ESSAY
Is it hard to get into St. Gallen university?
Over 4400 University of St. Gallen international students come from more than 170 countries. The college has a low acceptance rate of 26%.
Is University of St. Gallen prestigious?
The University of St. Thomas was recognized by The Financial Times in its ranking of European business schools for 2021. Gallen as one of the best in Europe. The HSG, which moved up to sixth place, has the distinction of being the top business school in both Switzerland and the German-speaking part of the world.
How can I get admission in St. Gallen university?
You must possess a minimum of 180 ECTS-Credits (European Credit Transfer System) equivalent from a reputable university or university of applied science in addition to a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (3 years) or a Diploma (4 years).
What is University of St. Gallen known for?
The University of St. Thomas was established more than a century ago as a “business academy.” With an emphasis on practical education, Gallen focuses on management, the humanities, law, finance, and political and social science.