A completed online application, a CHF 105 application fee, original certified photocopies of one’s school diploma, a curriculum vitae, the possession of a general educational character, completion of at least 11 years of formal education, including at least three years of academic upper secondary school, and German language proficiency equivalent to level C1 are all requirements.
a) Online application b) Bachelor’s degree from an accredited foreign university with a minimum study period of three years full-time c) Curriculum vitae d) Possession of a general education character e) German language proficiency equivalent to level C1
The average score that universities have accepted students with is shown above. Future score requirements may differ greatly, and admission is contingent on a number of other factors in addition to the entrance/academic score. Contact our consultants for further assistance. No data available. Coming soon!.
|#||University name||Acceptance rate Acc. rate|
|2||University of Zurich||19%|
|3||Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne|
|4||University of Geneva||21%|
|5||University of Bern|
CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland, Bern, Bern, Switzerland
- Current World University Rankings: 113
- QS World University Rankings: 123
- Academic Ranking of World Universities: 101
Field of Study – Courses/Programs
courses and degree options offered by the University of Bern;
- Ancient Judaism (Mono, Major)
- Anthropology of Transnationalism and the State (Major)
- Applied Economic Analysis (Mono)
- Archaeology (Major)
- Art History (Major)
- Art History with Cultural Heritage (Mono)
- Art History with Curatorial Studies and Museology (Mono)
- History of Textile Arts with a Concentration in Art History (Mono)
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (Mono)
- Biomedical Engineering (Mono)
- Biomedical Sciences (Mono)
- Business Administration (Mono)
- Business and Economics (Mono)
- Business and Law (Mono)
- Central Asian Studies (Major)
- Chemistry and Molecular Sciences (Mono)
- Classics (Major)
- Climate Sciences (Mono)
- Computer Science (Mono)
- Cultural Differences and Transnational Processes (CREOLE)
- Dental Medicine (Mono)
- Earth Sciences (Geology) (Mono)
- Eastern European Studies (Major)
- Ecology and Evolution (Mono)
- Economics (Mono)
- Editorial Studies (Major)
- Education (Mono, Major)
- English (Major)
- European Archaeology (Mono)
- French Linguistics and Literature (Major)
- Geography (Mono, Major)
- German Linguistics (Major)
- German Literature (Major)
- German Studies (Major)
- History (Mono, Major)
- International and Monetary Economics (Mono)
- Interreligious Studies
- Islamic Studies and Oriental Literatures (Major)
- Italian Linguistics and Literature (Major)
- Latin American Studies (Mono, Major)
- Law (Mono)
- Linguistics (Major)
- Mathematics (Mono)
- Medicine (Mono)
- Middle Eastern Studies (Major)
- Molecular Life Sciences (Biology and Biochemistry) (Mono)
- Musicology (Major)
- Physics (Mono)
- Philosophy (Major)
- Philosophy of Science (Major)
- Political, Legal and Economic Philosophy (Mono)
- Political Science (Major)
- Politics: Comparative and Swiss Politics (Mono)
- Psychology (Mono)
- Public Management and Policy (Mono)
- Religion in Contemporary Society (Mono)
- Religious Studies (Major)
- Research on the Arts (Mono)
- Science of Religion (Major)
- Slavic Languages and Literatures (Major)
- Social Anthropology (Major)
- Sociolinguistics (Mono, Major)
- Sociology (Mono)
- Spanish Linguistics and Literature (Major)
- Sport Didactics (Mono)
- Sport Science (Major)
- Sport Science Research (Mono)
- Statistics and Data Science (Mono)
- Theatre and Dance Studies (Major)
- Theology (Mono)
- Veterinary Medicine (Mono)
- World Arts and Music (Major)
- World Literature (Mono, Major)
That’s it on the major degree programs being offered. Additionally, the institution has demonstrated excellence in five key areas, including politics, administration, intercultural knowledge, matter and the universe, and sustainability.
Admission Requirements, Process, and Instructions
First off, if you’re an international student, I suggest reading up on the procedure for obtaining a student visa for Switzerland. You cannot move to Switzerland to pursue your studies without a study visa.
- Firstly, visit their official website via https://www. unibe. ch/index_eng. html and complete application sections.
- Next, refer admission to the particular program you going for.
- Pay the CHF 100 application fee, which is non-refundable.
- Lastly, submit the application form online.
University of Bern Acceptance Rate
The acceptance rate of the University of Bern is slightly over 43%
University of Basel Fees per year
- Fr24,000 on Living Cost
- Fr14,244 on Campus Accommodation
- Fr1,500 on Postgraduate average tuition fee
University of Bern Reviews
After researching this institution’s reviews, we can confidently assign it a rating of 4. 3 on the scale of 1 to 5. However, you can peruse the testimonials left by a few college students.
I think you now have all the fundamental information about the University of Bern that you require. You can always visit their official website for further inquiries.
University of Bern – Knowledge creates Value!
Is University of Bern hard to get into?
In order to have a good chance of being admitted to University Of Bern in Switzerland, students must maintain a minimum GPA of 3. To increase their chances of admission, students must also take part in extracurricular activities like sports, community service, and leadership roles in projects.
Is University of Bern a good school?
University of Bern is ranked #107 in Best Global Universities. Schools are ranked based on how well they perform against a number of generally recognized indicators of excellence.
Is University of Bern prestigious?
One of Bern, Switzerland’s top public universities is University of Bern. It is ranked #120 in QS World University Rankings 2023.
How do I get into University of Bern?
general educational value according to 5. 4. 2 with a minimum average of 12/20 and supplementary testing Upper secondary school diploma with general educational value, as per 5 4. 2 with a combined average of at least 7/10, admissions documentation, and a supplementary exam
Does University of Bern teach in English?
All courses are taught in English.
Is University of Bern public or private?
Bern UniversityUniversität BernTypePublic (cantonal)Founded in 1834BudgetCHF 939 million (third-party funds: CHF 367 million)RectorChristian Leumann