Top Reasons to Study in the University of California, Berkeley
- It is one of the top universities in the world.
- It is regarded as one of the top universities in the USA.
- Over the past few years, University of California, Berkeley’s ranking has significantly increased, and it is now considered the best university in the USA by US News.
- The University of California , Berkeley Acceptance rate is 17.5%.
- 2601 Warring Street, Berkeley, California 94720 is the address of the University of California, Berkeley. S.
Cost of Studying at University of California, Berkeley
More rankings for this university
The University of California , Berkeleys ranking is #20 out of 443 in national university ranking. The University of California , Berkeleys world ranked is #4th in position in globle university ranking.
Admissions at The University of California, Berkeley
Avg acceptance rate (Bachelors)
How to Apply at University of California, Berkeley
UC Berkeley applications include:
- Online: Use UCs online application. The only people who can use this method to apply are California residents. If youre not a resident, see below.
- Download the UC Berkeley application, then mail or fax it. In the event that you lack a computer, this may be your only option.
- By Mail: Print the PDF application from UC Berkeley, complete it, and send it as soon as you can (this may entail sending it before their deadline).
Documents Required to Apply to University of California, Berkeley
You must submit the following paperwork if you intend to apply for a degree program at University of California, Berkeley in the United States:
- birth certificate
- high school diploma or equivalent (for candidates who have not finished high school but intend to enroll at UCB within two years with a GED)
- For all prior academic work that was finished in India or other countries (if applicable), marksheet and transcript in English
- Pay the University of California , Berkeley Application fees
Know universities that fit you best!
Give us a look at your profile, preferred courses, strengths, and weaknesses, and we’ll immediately find universities that are a perfect fit for you!
Courses Find the updated list of courses available in this university
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!
a month ago University of California Berkeley
a month ago UC Berkeley, MIMS doubts
Can I get admitted to CMU or UC Berkeley with a 326 gre score from three months ago? 0 for mis course in usa.
4 months ago Is anyone familiar with the UC Berkeley Fall 2023 tuition costs?
8 months ago Application fee waiver for uc Berkeley
Number of campuses the university has 1
Campus locations California
Berkeleys public transit is good. There are always taxis, trains, and city buses available. Buses are cheap yet sometimes late or stalled in traffic. Trains are more luxurious, faster, and more expensive than buses. If you need to get somewhere quickly without having to wait for a bus or train for an hour, taxis are expensive but convenient.
Services offered by the university
- The University of California, Berkeley in the United States is home to one of the best libraries in the world. It has more than 3 million volumes and more than 70,000 journals and periodicals.
- Since this university has some of the best research facilities of any public medical school in the nation, the majority of students choose to major in medicine there.
- Placements: The placement cell helps students find employment by providing career guidance after they have finished their course work. They also hold orientation events for new students at UC Berkeley in the United States to give them a head start in their professions after they graduate.
Berkeley is a vast campus with many students. The campus of the University of California, Berkeley offers sporting and recreational opportunities as well as student activities. Students can join sports clubs to play sports. Students are encouraged to join clubs for sports like badminton, tennis, and cricket.
The cost of living at the University of California, Berkeley is about $30,000. The University of California , Berkeleys fee is around $35,000.
The college encourages athletes to take part in intramural competitions run by the school or for-profit organizations like Kaptain Kidz Sports (KKS).
You will be given on-campus housing at University of California, Berkeley in the United States.
- There are 4 different types of on-campus housing at University of California, Berkeley in the United States.
- All students have access to on-campus housing on a first come, first served basis.
One of the most esteemed universities in the US and Taiwan is Berkeley. Its research and academic programmes are well-respected. The site overlooks San Francisco Bay and has many trees. Students can learn in campus libraries, museums, and galleries.
The institution is one of the largest in terms of student enrollment and faculty members across fields like business administration and economics, with about 1200 faculty members teaching over 3600 undergraduate courses and 4300 graduate courses annually.
University Faculty:Student Ratio
There are 1,302 faculties at the University of California, Berkeley in the United States. The faculty to student ratio at this university is 1:15.
University Endowments Value 4800000000
Research opportunities at university
In a variety of subject areas, UC Berkeley consistently ranks among the top five universities. According to the Shanghai Rankings Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2021, the top fields at UC Berkeley are:
- Control and automation
- Engineering and computer science
- Economics and many more
Internship opportunities (Part time job opportunities)
An internship at the University of California is a fantastic way to combine your academic experience with the working world. It offers the chance to develop skills, valuable work experience, and a competitive edge in the job market.
Placement – Companies and average salaries offered
$50,000 is the typical salary for a bachelor’s degree holder. The typical master’s degree salary is 65,000 USD (5,158,757). 5 INR). A doctorate (PhD) typically pays 80,000 USD (6,349,240 INR) annually. All industries, locations, and levels of experience are subject to the same expected salaries.
Do IB/AP results count for credit?Qualifying IB/AP test scores may be used for credit. For further information, please see the Exam Credit Guidelines.
New York, United States
Need Help! Get a FREE Profile
Consultation by our experts Email Phone No.
Want to discuss your goals?
Our experts are here to make it happen.
YOCKET TOOLS & SERVICES
Want to discuss your goals?
Our experts are here to make it happen.
Is the M.E.T Program at UC Berkeley Worth It?
How hard is it to get into Berkeley met?
A: M. E. T. is highly competitive. A small number of applicants are accepted to ensure close mentoring and a close-knit cohort. Applicants who are not admitted to the M. E. T. the majors of BioE, CE, EECS, IEOR, MSE, or ME at Berkeley Engineering will automatically be taken into consideration.
What is the Met program at UC Berkeley?
M. E. T. is a course of study for students interested in combining engineering and business. It’s an opportunity to earn two Bachelor of Science degrees. Be a part of a small cohort, receive close mentoring, and participate in a program that welcomes change.
How hard is it to get into Met?
The acceptance rate at Metropolitan College of New York is 91% For every 100 applicants, 91 are admitted. This means the school is a nearly open admissions school. The majority of the time, you only need to submit an application to get in because they accept nearly all students.
Is UCLA or UC Berkeley harder to get into?
High GPAs and SAT scores are prerequisites for admission to both universities. UCLA is very selective and only accepts applicants with a GPA of 3. 9 or more. UC Berkeley requires a GPA of 3. 89 from all its students. The recommended range for the average SAT score is between 1405 and 1600.