An esteemed institution, Radboud University Netherlands has over 24,000 students, 5,000 staff members, and a huge, vibrant campus. It was founded in 1923 and has a reputation for offering comprehensive, top-notch education and supporting unrestricted cutting-edge research.
It is located in the middle of a thriving neighborhood in the Netherlands. The Radboud University campus is located at the following address:
The Radboud University’s ranking is remarkable. It ranked 301-400 (31. Times Higher Education (THE) Impact Ranking 2021: 4 percentile In its list of universities for 2021, QS World University Rankings has it at position 220. The university’s QS WUR Ranking by Subject is #47.
Radboud has won the title of best traditional, general university in the Netherlands eight times in the past nine years, according to the Dutch university information book Keuzegids Universiteiten 2020.
In addition, two professors from Radboud University received the 2010 Nobel Prize in Physics. Radboud University is a public research institution.
The campus of Radboud University is active and features a variety of facilities for students. The campus is dotted with a variety of amenities and groups meant to make students feel comfortable.
These resources include the university library, research labs, university hospital, guest house, offices for student organizations, housing, a bookstore, and a supermarket.
In order to meet the preferences of the students, vending machines, restaurants, and cafeterias offer a variety of native and western cuisines. The university’s campus also houses the largest university sports center in Europe.
Acceptance rate & Admissions
|Admissions Requirements||Secondary school certificate in subjects appropriate to Faculty requirements (diploma eindexamen Gymnasium A or B, Atheneum A or B, or HBS. A or B), or equivalent. VWO (Voorbereidend Wetenschappelijk Onderwijs)|
|Academic Calendar||September to June (September – January; February-June)|
|Full time employee||4,750|
by publication & citation count
Annual publication & citation counts
Radboud University has financial aid programs and on-campus housing.
|Design | Arts | Humanities||–||+||–||–|
|Business | Politics | Social Sciences||–||+||–||–|
|Languages | Culture | Linguistics||–||+||–||–|
|Nursing | Health | Pharmacy | Medicine||–||+||–||–|
|Engineering | IT||–||–||–||–|
|Maths | Natural Sciences||–||+||–||–|
|WO Bachelor (BA/BSc)||Artificial Intelligence, Business Administration, Dentistry, History, Law, Linguistics, Medicine, Natural Sciences, Philosophy, Public Administration, Religious Studies, Sociology|
|WO Master (MA/MSc)||Arts and Humanities, Behavioural Sciences, Business Administration, Cognitive Sciences, Communication Studies, Cultural Studies, Economics, Education, Fine Arts, Geography, Health Sciences, Information Sciences, Law, Management, Mathematics and Computer Science, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, Theology|
|Doctors Graad||Archaeology, Arts and Humanities, Astronomy and Space Science, Behavioural Sciences, Biological and Life Sciences, Business Administration, Chemistry, Cognitive Sciences, Economics, Environmental Engineering, Health Sciences, History, Law, Mathematics and Computer Science, Modern Languages, Physics, Social Sciences|
- Frans Timmermans Born in Netherlands Years 1961-. Columnistdiplomatpolitician (age 62) Franciscus Cornelis Gerardus Maria Timmermans (Dutch pronunciation: [frnssks krnels xerrds frns tmrmns]; born May 6, 1961) is a Dutch politician and diplomat who has been the First Vice President of the European Commission since 2014. Timmermans has been a member of the von der Leyen Commission since 2019 and holds the positions of European Commissioner for Climate Action and Executive Vice President of the European Commission for the European Green Deal.
- Konstantin Novoselov Born in Russia Years 1974-. (age 49) Professions: inventor, researcher, professor, physicist, university instructor, Sir Konstantin Sergeevich Novoselov is a Russian-British physicist and a professor at the National University of Singapore’s Center for Advanced 2D Materials. Additionally, he holds the position of Langworthy Professor at the University of Manchester’s School of Physics and Astronomy. His collaboration with Andre Geim on graphene earned them the 2010 Nobel Prize in Physics.
- Rob Jetten Born in Netherlands Years 1987-. (age 36) Political career Rob Arnoldus Adrianus Jetten is a politician for Democrats 66 (D66) in the Netherlands. In the House of Representatives, he served as the party’s parliamentary leader.
- Frans de Waal Born in Netherlands Years 1948-. Franciscus Bernardus Maria “Frans” de Waal is a Dutch primatologist and ethologist who is currently 75 years old. His professions include teaching at universities, zoology, and ethology. He is the director of the Living Links Center at the Yerkes National Primate Research Center at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia, and the Charles Howard Candler Professor of Primate Behavior in the Department of Psychology. He is also the author of numerous books, including Chimpanzee Politics (1982) and Our Inner Ape (2005). His studies focus on social behavior in primates, such as how they settle disputes, cooperate, avoid injustice, and share food. He belongs to both the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences and the United States National Academy of Sciences.
|Alternative names||RU Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen|
|Accreditation||Accreditation Organisation of the Netherlands and Flanders (NVAO)|
|Motto||In Dei Nomine Feliciter Happily in Gods name|
|Academic structure||Faculty of Arts Faculty of Law Faculty of Medical Sciences Faculty of Philosophy, Theology and Religious Studies Faculty of Science Faculty of Social Sciences Nijmegen School of Management|
|Affiliations and memberships||European University Association (EUA) International Federation of Catholic Universities (IFCU) International Research Universities Network (IRUN)|
|Address||Houtlaan 4 Nijmegen, Gelderland, 6525 XZ Netherlands|
|Phone||+31 (24) 361 61 61|
|Fax||+31 (24) 3564599|
Radboud University in Social Media
Same level universities in the Netherlands
EduRank. A ranking of 14,131 universities from 183 countries using independent metrics is available at org. To rank universities across 246 research topics, we use a proprietary database with an index of 44,909,300 scientific publications and 1,237,541,960 citations. We include non-academic prominence and alumni popularity indicators in the overall rankings. Always check official university websites for the latest enrollment information.
Admissions and enrolment procedure Radboud University
Is the Radboud University good?
Radboud University Nijmegen is ranked #106 in Best Global Universities. Schools are ranked based on how well they perform against a number of generally recognized indicators of excellence.
How do I get into Radboud University?
- Step 1: Create an enrolment application in Studielink. Create an account and an enrollment application in Studielink (the national online registration system for Dutch universities) in order to apply for a Bachelor’s program.
- Step 2: Upload documents in OSIRIS Application. …
- Step 3: Admission decision.
What is Radboud University known for?
Internationally, RU is known for its strong research output. In 2020, 391 PhD degrees were awarded, and 8. 396 scientific articles were published.
Is Nijmegen a good place to study?
Nijmegen has plenty of great places to study. Nijmegen has everything you need, whether you need to study, type up reports, or collaborate with other students.