Description of LISAA School of Art and Design Paris
- Year of foundation: 1986
- Location: Paris, France
- Age of students: from 16 years old
- Language of instruction: English, French
- Type of Institution: Private University (School of Arts and Design)
- Accommodation: residence, host family, apartments.
A renowned private university with a focus on art and design, LISAA School of Art and Design Paris (LISAA School of Art and Design) The college was established in 1986 and is now one of France’s largest applied science institutes. It has membership in specialized organizations and is accredited by the French Ministry of Culture and Education. consistently holds high positions in ratings both inside and outside of the country. Numerous prestigious universities and schools, including the following, are among the institution’s partners:
- Universidad IEU (Mexico)
- University of Applied Sciences MACROMEDIA (Germany)
- HelmO Liège (Belgium)
- Thomas More Mechelen (Belgium)
- VDK – Vilnius Design College (Lithuania)
- Lécole de design Art Com (Morocco)
- Manchester Metropolitan University (England)
- John Moore University Liverpool (England)
- IED Milan (Italy)
- KISD – Köln International School of Design (Germany)
- Hochschule Trier (Germany).
The university offers top-notch programs in 4 key areas for Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in French and English:
- Animation and Video Games
- Interior Architecture and Design
- Graphic Design and Movement
Here, classes are taught using cutting-edge techniques by specialists with extensive teaching backgrounds and international recognition. Students utilize cutting-edge technology, spend a lot of time in practical classes, and complete internships. An excellent opportunity to acquire a distinctive and in-demand profession, develop as a professional, and realize one’s potential is provided by the LISAA School of Art and Design in Paris. All of the school’s graduates find employment and succeed in their endeavors!
Programs and prices, tuition fees in LISAA School of Art and Design Paris Program name date Age Fees
The institution does not own any residences, but it grants access to a special database and actively collaborates with specialized services and businesses in the selection and administration of student housing. There are many options available for selection, which are essentially divided into three types:
- Student residences
- Host family
- Apartments, hotels.
With any of the types, comfort levels are always very high. The following amenities are typically included in standard lodging: fully furnished bedrooms, private or shared bathrooms, kitchen areas, living rooms, laundry, utilities, internet, and security.
Students can purchase food to prepare themselves at various businesses in the city or at establishments on campus.
Activities LISAA School of Art and Design Paris
Students are physically active, participate in a variety of sports and activities, visit clubs and organizations, and can compete in a variety of events. Simply put, there are so many things to do in Paris that everyone can find something fun and exciting to do. Excursions and visits to the city’s attractions are organized especially for students:
- Eiffel Tower
- The Louvre
- Triumphal Arch
- Opera Garnier
- Disneyland Paris
- Basilica of Sacre-Coeur
- The Elysee Palace
- Champs Elysees
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Basilica of Saint Clotilde
- Holy Chapel.
- Prestigious and famous School of Arts and Design
- Accredited by the Ministry of Culture of France
- A unique system of individualized education
- holds prominent positions in ratings both domestically and internationally.
- Highly qualified teachers
- Continuous practical development
- Special support for foreign participants
- Exceptional level of equipment
- One of the world’s most attractive and advanced cities is Paris.
Facilities and equipment at LISAA School of Art and Design Paris
There are 4 buildings on the campus, all of which are situated close to one another in the center of Paris:
- Paris Fashion
- Paris Graphic Design
- Paris Interior Architecture & Design
- Paris Animation & Video Games.
Any educational institution in the world will be in awe of the school’s facilities and equipment, which include the best computers, multimedia equipment, office equipment, and entire studio technology and design. Buildings include:
- Studios and laboratories
- Computer classes
- Information centers
- A cafe.
Admission dates and extra charges
Beginning of classes: January, September.
The academic year is divided into three parts:
- Trimester 1: September-December
- Trimester 2: January-June
- Trimester 3: June-December.
The cost of education (for the year, unless otherwise specified):
- Undergraduate: from 9290 €
- Master: from 8490 €
- MBA: from 10,990 €.
- Registration fee
- Deposit confirming the place on the course
- Examination Boards
- Deposit for tuition
- Air tickets in both directions
- Transfer in both directions
- Compulsory medical insurance
- Personal pocket expenses
- Visa fees and services, translation and certification of documents
- Consular fee (paid at the Embassy).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Age of students: from 17 years old
- Level of education:
- for standard programs: the diploma about the termination of school
- for admission to 2-3 courses: 2-3 years of bachelors education
3. Level of language proficiency:
- English: IELTS 6.0
- French: B2
4. Official statements and essays.
For Master and MBA:
- Age: from 20 years old
- Bachelors degree in the relevant field of science
- Level of language proficiency:
4. Official statements on academic performance
Scholarships LISAA School of Art and Design Paris
The institution welcomes international students and aids them in the application process for financial aid and scholarships. There are scholarships available, provided by the government, independent organizations, and funds, such as:
- ERASMUS +
- Ile de France scholarship
- The Charcot program
- Eiffel Program
- Ministère de lEducation Nationale Scholarship
- Agence universitaire de la francophonie scholarship.
Institution on the map
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about LISAA School of Art and Design Paris Katalin Karpati (10.02019) Hello,My son has been admitted to LISAA for the 2019-2020 school year. Please keep me posted on any new reviews. Thank you! Answers: S Darya You can always subscribe to our newsletter to keep abreast of the latest news. Show more comments
|Language courses, schools and childrens language camps||Primary and secondary education – private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities – higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) – Bachelor, Master, MBA|
|– we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) – there are some very popular and high demand childrens camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)||– we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, – some schools have a specific time frame (September-November – please specify an individual school) – some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)||– we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, – for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively||– recommended submission one year before the start of the program, – the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities – for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required – for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program – MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.|
Refund the difference if you find a more affordable option!
Interested in studying in LISAA School of Art and Design Paris? Planning to study in another country? SMAPSE will assist you with the entire process and help minimize administrative and financial risks fulfilling your dream of getting quality education.
Kate Thompson Education Specialist
Join us and stay up to date with the latest news and promotions!
Egor Eremeev prepared the most recent content Education: Westminster University (Business Egor studied and resided in the UK for eight years before earning a degree from Westminster University. Currently, he is a co-founder and the director of business development at Smapse Education. He personally visits foreign universities and schools to speak with students enrolled there.