|Rank||University name||Acceptance rate Acc. rate|
|1945||Five Branches University|
|1946||Mount Angel Seminary||100%|
|1947||Silver Lake College of the Holy Family||60%|
|1948||Pentecostal Theological Seminary|
Book an Appointment with our Admissions Team
Getting started is easy; simply begin the application process. Additionally, don’t be afraid to contact us if you need assistance meeting the admissions requirements.
With the help of our financial aid loan program, you can cover the price of your education, including both tuition and living expenses.
Become a skilled practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine and a certified acupuncturist who provides patient-centered integrative care.
The MTCM and DTCM programs’ accreditation period is (2018–2025).
Alumni are TCM doctors in practicing
Senior TCM practitioners are our faculty
“The DTCM/MTCM Program gave me a fantastic starting point for my career as a holistic healthcare professional.” I appreciate the knowledgeable faculty’s dedication to teaching me this insightful medicine. They not only taught me the true principles of TCM, but also the power of empathy, attentive listening, kindness, and intention. My life has been drastically changed by this program, and I now have a deeper understanding of health. ”.
- Your Name(Required) First Last
- What are my career prospects, how much is tuition, can I get financial aid, and when does the term start?
- I’m thinking about applying to the following graduate programs: (Required) DTCM/DAc/MTCM/Mac (San Jose) DTCM/DAc/MTCM/Mac (Santa Cruz) Postgraduate Program: DOCTORATE/Ph D Advance Masters Degree to DTCM Degree: Bridge Program .
- (Required) Spring 2023 Summer 2023 Fall 2023 Undetermined is when I intend to enroll.
- Are you qualified for veteran benefits?
- Do you want to attend our upcoming open house event? (Required) Yes No
- Would you like a copy of our catalog book? Yes, please send one to me.
- Street Address, Address Line 2, City, State, Province, Region, ZIP Code, Country, and My Mailing Address
- Additional Questions/comments
- EmailThis field is used for validation and needs to be left alone.
Copyright © 2023 Five Branches University |