|Application Portal||Undergraduate: UCAS Postgraduate: Online Portal|
|Application Fee||20 Pounds (UG)|
|Mode of Payment||Bank Transfer, VISA/MasterCard|
Acceptance rate & Admissions
|Admissions Requirements||General Certificate Secondary Education (GCSE) with 5 passes including English and Maths allied to General Certificate of Education (GCE) with 2 passes at Advanced (A) level or Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) 5 passes at SQA Standard Grade plus 3 or 4 passes at SQA Higher Grade. International and non-standard qualifications are welcome and considered on an individual basis|
|Academic Calendar||September to June (September – February; February-June)|
|Full time employee||250|
by publication & citation count
Annual publication & citation counts
Abertay University has financial aid programs.
|Design | Arts | Humanities||–||+||–||–|
|Business | Politics | Social Sciences||–||+||–||–|
|Languages | Culture | Linguistics||–||–||–||–|
|Nursing | Health | Pharmacy | Medicine||–||–||–||–|
|Engineering | IT||–||+||–||–|
|Maths | Natural Sciences||–||+||–||–|
|Doctorate||Business Administration, Health Sciences, Law, Management, Social Sciences|
- David Jones Born in United Kingdom Years 1966-. Engineer, video game developer (age 57) David Scott Jones is a Scottish entrepreneur and video game programmer who co-founded Realtime Worlds in 2002, Cloudgine in 2012, and DMA Design (now Rockstar North) in 1987. Jones created Grand Theft Auto and Lemmings, both of which produced a large number of lucrative sequels. Additionally, he developed APB: All Points Bulletin, an open-ended massively multiplayer online game, and the Crackdown series for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles.
- Stewart Hosie Born in United Kingdom Years 1963-. Stewart Hosie PC is a Scottish National Party (SNP) politician who has been the Dundee East Member of Parliament (MP) since 2005. He is 60 years old. Since 2021, he has held the positions of SNP Shadow Minister for the Cabinet Office and Shadow Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster. From November 2014 to October 2016, he was Nicola Sturgeon’s deputy in the SNP. From May 2015 to June 2017, he held the additional positions of SNP Deputy Westminster Leader and SNP Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer. Kirsty Blackman took his place in both roles.
- Iain McNicol Years 1969-. Iain Mackenzie McNicol, Baron McNicol of West Kilbride is a British politician, trade unionist, and life peer who served as the Labour Party’s general secretary from 2011 to 2018. He is 54 years old. From 2004 to 2011, he served as the GMB trade union’s national political officer.
- Joe FitzPatrick Born in United Kingdom Years 1967-. (56 years old) Occupations council memberpolitician Bio Joseph Martin FitzPatrick is a Scottish politician who held the position of Minister for Public Health, Sport, and Wellbeing from 2018 to 2020. Since the 2007 Scottish Parliament elections, Dundee City West’s MSP has been a member of the Scottish National Party (SNP). From 2012 to 2018, he also held the position of Minister for Parliamentary Business.
- Stuart McMillan Born in United Kingdom Years 1972-. (age 51) Political career Stuart McMillan has been the Convener of the Delegated Powers and Law Reform Committee since 2021. He is a Scottish politician. He is a supporter of the Scottish National Party (SNP), and he has represented the West of Scotland region in the Scottish Parliament (MSP) since 2007 as the MSP for Greenock and Inverclyde.
- Lesley Brennan Years 1972-. Lesley Brennan, a Scottish politician, is 51 years old and works as a politician. From 2017 to 2021, she was Richard Leonard’s chief of staff while he was the leader of the Scottish Labour Party. She served as a councillor in Dundee from 2012 to 2016 and for the North East Scotland region for 70 days in the Scottish Parliament (MSP) in the past. She has also held positions as a parliamentary assistant and an economist.
|Academic structure||School of Design and Informatics School of Contemporary Sciences Dundee Business School School of Social and Health Sciences|
|Affiliations and memberships||Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) European University Association (EUA) MillionPlus Universities UK|
|Address||Bell Street Dundee, Scotland, DD1 1HG United Kingdom|
|Phone||+44 (1382) 308 000|
|Fax||+44 (1382) 308 877|
Abertay University in Social Media
Same level universities in the United Kingdom
EduRank. A ranking of 14,131 universities from 183 countries using independent metrics is available at org. To rank universities across 246 research topics, we use a proprietary database with an index of 44,909,300 scientific publications and 1,237,541,960 citations. We include non-academic prominence and alumni popularity indicators in the overall rankings. Always check official university websites for the latest enrollment information.
Abertay University Scotland
Is university of Abertay good?
Some universities are more difficult to get into than others. Places at Oxford and Cambridge are famously competitive. Full list of UK university offer rates. RankUniversityOffer rate17University of Dundee53. 9%18University of Glasgow56. 3%19University of Stirling57. 9 Edinburgh Napier University58. 4%.
Is Dundee university hard to get into?
We are a specialized university offering top Business and Social Science degrees along with internationally recognized tech-driven degrees in areas like Ethical Hacking and Computer Games.